ColinMcEnroe

"the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time..." -- Kerouac

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Keep on keeping on

Reminder: we're at the Tap tomorrow night!!!!

So the asssignment keeps expanding. Check out each other's suggestions in the comments thread. You folks came up with some cool stuff.
for my part, I'm enchanted with this woman even though I don't understand half of what she talks about. (She watches her site meter, so if you read her, she'll know.)


And here's a local prayerful link.

5 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to turn on word verification to avoid the increasingly deranged spam messages you're getting. Then again, the comic value is improving.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Now, this is a HUGE list:
http://catholicblogs.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

I kept looking for this one for a while and could not find it. Too late for your discussion of religion blogs, but perhaps someone may still be interested:
http://www.razorskiss.net/wp/

 
At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear ##NAME#,

I perused your post (Keep on keeping on) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell private road construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
private road construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like private road construction with interest free credit and you can pay for your private road construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: private road construction.

 
At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Colin,

I perused your post (Keep on keeping on) with much interest as I was looking for ways to buy and sell quality assurance highway construction. Unfortunately your article was not exactly what I was looking for
quality assurance highway construction. But luckily there is a site I have found that allows you to buy and sell anything like quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and you can pay for your quality assurance highway construction whenever you want. Here's the link one more time: quality assurance highway construction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home