ColinMcEnroe

"the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time..." -- Kerouac

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

while i was sleeping....

True, I went away for my birthday. True, I got away from blogs for a couple of days and didn't bring my laptop to the Cape. True, when I got back, my high-speed was down and has not yet come back up.
BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE ALL GONNA PUNT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!
I have, however, an ugly feeling that that is what is happening. You had better develop some good theories about writing style in the blogosphere. And some examples.
Share some of your favorite blog writers. Or really bad ones if you can use them to make a point about literary style.
And come on, Rhetoric Veterans! How are words chosen here, and with what goal?????