ColinMcEnroe

"the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time..." -- Kerouac

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Vlogs!

What are they? A definition!

I know almost nothing about all this. But I can already tell it's a booming form with lots of sites that kind of organize things.
This is one..

Here are a few early samples, but some of you may have much better ideas than I. Please post. And explore!!!

Bath Tub Yoga

Carl Weaver

A New York City Vlogger

5 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger e said...

Here's a couple more:

Karmagrrrl>
http://smashface.com/vlog/

and Rocketboom>
http://www.rocketboom.com/vlog/

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

Rocketboom is the Big Kahuna!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

There is a good review of free vlog hosting services on TechCrunch. They list about seven free vlog hosting sites. You can probably find a lot of content off of the sites that TechCruch links to.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Bora Zivkovic said...

This may be of interest to the class. NaNoWriMo is a novel-writing blog contest.

This is an excellent post about commenting and blog ethics.

Koufax Awards are the most prestigious awards that blogs can get.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Carl Weaver said...

Wow - I have been cast in with a good lot there. Thanks for linking to my vlog. If you want to make videos too, just let me know how I can help you!

Cheers,
Carl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home